How to Open a WPS on a Mac | Your Business
Download and install OpenOffice or NeoOffice. Open your chosen program and select your WPS file. Both are open source. NeoOffice is specifically created for Mac. Download and install Doxillion Document Converter Software. Crowder has been a freelance writer on a variety of topics including but not limited to technology, education, music, relationships and pets since Crowder holds an A. S degree in networking and one in software development and continues to develop programs and websites in addition to writing. Share on Facebook. Step 1 Open Microsoft Word , if installed. Once you've opened the WPS file in another program, save it as a different file type for future use.
How to Open a WPS on a Mac
For instance, save the WPS file as a Word document so it opens within Microsoft Office without any need for conversion. Page content loaded.
Dec 8, 7: You might try this online conversion utility: Thanks for the welcome and reply to my question. I was uncertain if Pages and Numbers would open the MS Works files but would prefer to make the switch to those programs if they are compatible. I don't think MS Office will even open Works files. Dec 8, 8: Because you have an AIr and do not have a disk drive, you can download: Thanks everyone for the replies.
How can I work with Microsoft Works files on a Mac? More Less. Communities Contact Support.
- java 1.7 mac os x 10.6.
- free web camera effects for mac!
- bo le mac jose garcia?
- install windows 7 from usb on mac lion.
- mac studio sculpt foundation nw25 review!
- smoked gouda mac and cheese with spinach.
- Works Document Viewer for Mac — LawBox LLC?
Sign in. Browse Search.
Open .wps Microsoft Works Files on Mac OS X
Ask a question. User profile for user: Lakedog13 Lakedog Helpful answers Drop Down menu. View answer in context.
- owncloud mac os x address book.
- play minecraft on a mac for free;
- mac corry hall queens hours.
- convert excel to word mac.
- Download Microsoft Works 6–9 File Converter from Official Microsoft Download Center!
- WPSConvert - for MS Works on the Mac App Store.